Metropolitan Home Health Services, Inc. has a variety of home health care positions right now in Arlington, Lexington, Burlington, Woburn, Chelsea, Revere, Winthrop, Medford, Malden, Everett, Somerville, Cambridge, Belmont and Watertown, including Home Health Aides, Homemakers, Personal Care Attendants, and Companions.
We are looking for reliable, compassionate caregivers. Earned sick time and competitive hourly rates.
Flexible schedules available so you can work full time or part time.
We are a family owned agency with over 32 years of experience. Come join our team!!! We look forward to meeting you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 – $25.00 per hourApply for this position
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Willing to help keep elders safe at home
- Assist elders with light cleaning, helping with food preparation, helping with laundry, etc.
- Provide companionship
- Communicate with the agency regarding scheduling and/or client problems or concerns
- Respect and maintains consumer confidentiality
- Perform only those duties listed on the care plan except when instructed otherwise by clinical supervision
- At least 18 years of age
- Highschool graduate or GED
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Home Health Aide Certificate
- CNA Certificate
- Having transportation, ie a car
- 1 year prior work experience
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Flexible schedule for parents or those wanting a second job
Benefits (waiting period may apply):
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Referral Program