Congratulations to Myrna Yaffee for receiving the Certificate of Appreciation award by Minuteman Senior Services. Myrna was recognized by Minuteman Case Managers for her outstanding customer service at their monthly board meeting.
“The service coordinator is responsible for the coordination of services between the consumer and the direct care workers and for the continuous fulfillment of the schedules to best meet the consumer’s needs. The service coordinator also works closely with consumers care manager to ensure consumer satisfaction with services”.
The following are some of the case manager comments that were taken from a survey about Myrna:
- Myrna has been with MHHS for a while and is professional and available.
- She will always get you an answer via telephone or email.
- She has a great personality and deserves to be recognized.
- Myrna is always on top of things and lets me know what’s going on with my clients.
- She is very helpful.
- Myrna is the best!!!!!!!!!!
Myrna has worked at Metropolitan Home Health Services, Inc. as a coordinator for 14 years. We are so happy to have Myrna as part of our family team.