In-home healthcare services for Cambridge, MA and surrounding communities
In-home healthcare covers a wide range of services and care, from companions and homemakers to personal care aides and nurses. We are a full-service, private home health care agency. All home care and services we offer in Cambridge, MA and surrounding communities are provided by employees of Metropolitan Home Health Services, Inc..
Every caregiver is carefully screened, licensed, bonded, insured and supervised by our registered nurses. Every client receives a careful assessment by one of our registered nurse case managers to develop an individualized plan of care.
- Personal Care
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Safety Supervision
- Medication Assistance
- Homemakers, Light Housekeeping
- Errands , Grocery Shopping & Meal Preparation
- Medical Appointment Assistance
- Respite Care
- Nursing/Case Management
- Overnight Care
- Live-in / 24 hour care
- Short-Term/Long-Term Care
How to arrange for services:
Call 781-643-9115, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
- All calls for service will be addressed the same day they are received
- A registered nurse is available to complete a free assessment for home care within 24 hours of the intake
- Services can begin within 24 hours of the intake
Metropolitan Home Health Services, Inc. is a family-owned local home healthcare provider in Cambridge, MA and surrounding communities; our services are available in the following locales:
Signs to Look For (and How to Be Sure): While some symptoms can be associated with illnesses or other health issues, they’re important to know, for everyone’s sake. Symptoms of malnutrition include (but are not limited to): • Constant tired feeling • Weight loss • Dizziness • Constant cold feeling • Poor concentration • Slow to heal from injuries • Lack of appetite
You never think it’ll happen to you – or, worse, someone you love. That lively, happy person who filled your days with joy becomes a stranger, a shell of their former self. Someone you don’t recognize. Someone who doesn’t recognize you.